WELKOM to WaveNode !
The new WN-2 power meter measures and displays output power or SWR of up to four radios/antennas at the same time, sensors available up to 1300MHz.
NEW: WN-2D SWR / POWER METER !
Up to four sensors for power/SWR can be connected to the device and can be installed at the point where they are rquired; sensors are available for 1.6 to 1300 MHz and up to max. 8KW.
The measured data is displayed on a computer connected via USB.
The required software for Windows XP or Windows Vista is included.
The WN-2 Power can be used as an stand-allone meter or connected to a computer as well.
Complete system includes (1) sensor, WN-2 unit, AC power module and software on CDROM.
- Monitor 4 sensors simultaneously for peak, Average power and coax SWR.
- Direct USB full speed interface.
- Backlit LCD display for stand-alone operation- Your PC is optional.
- Oscilloscope and Spectrum Analysis of the RF Modulation- Observe IM and "Splatter" frequency components realtime.
- Wide range of sensors cover 100 milliwatt to 8KW, 1.6 Mhz to 1.3 Ghz.
- 16-bit RISC processor, 12 bit A/D converter and rugged construction.
- WN-2 is compact and low power. Perfect for local, mobile, emergency communications vans, and remote repeater sites.